Hello World! The December BDJ Box has finally arrived! It’s COVERGIRL‘s turn to shine! An exclusive box for this month, full of goodies for us to try!
I first started exploring the “Makeup World” with drugstore brands, back in college, before I jumped on the High-End Wagon. It was just last year when I indulged myself with the drug that is the “High End brands.” 😉 I’ve always been loyal to Revlon back then, so I never really had the chance to try COVERGIRL. This is why it’s exciting for me to try out their products! 🙂
1) TruBlend Liquid Makeup (Php 645) – this mineral liquid foundation is really good, but I don’t think it’s a full coverage foundation. It’s light in texture, and really natural looking on skin. I’m really lucky that the shade in the box matches my skin tone! 🙂
A liquid foundation that provides smooth full coverage for a flawless natural-look. You won’t even know where your makeup ends and skin begins. Available in 21 shades to perfectly match 99 percent of all skin tones.
2) TruBlend Pressed Powder (Php 425)
Has silky-smooth formula that adapts perfectly to your skin tone. A perfect coverage to achieve a fresh, no-makeup look. Especially designed to match with the TruBlend Liquid Makeup. A lighweight formula that controls shine and doesn’t clog pores.
3) Cheekers Blush (Php 395) – COVERGIRL is introducing the Cheekers Blush for the first time in the Philippines, and will be available on February 2015 in stores nationwide. 🙂
Get an easy and natural rosy silk flush with this new and up-coming portable mini-compact that gives you subtle highlights that goes on to stay-true, stay natural-looking for hours. A sassy way to give life to your cheeks exclusively available only at BDJ Box.
4) Smoky Shadow Blast (Php 525)
Easily create a bold, colorful, smoky eye with its two different, specially contoured ends. The two expertly paired shades will surely give you spotlight-ready looks loved by today’s hottest makeup artists.
5) LashBlast Fusion Water Resistant Mascara (Php 595)
Its super-volumizing, fiberstretch mascara formula and oversized brush make every little lash bigger, fuller, longer-looking and more dramatic. Its waterproof formula gives you volume and length – rain or shine!
There is only one thing I didn’t like about this brand. Everything kind of feels cheap. The packaging are all plastic, the smell of the products are very “plastic-ky” and “chemically”. But so far the products I’ve tried performs well. 🙂
The box sums up to Php 2,585! The subscription box’s worth is only Php 580! So you saved Php 2,005! This box is so SULIT!
So if you’re not yet subscribed, please click here! BDJ BOX. Do not miss out! January-February and March boxes are already SOLD OUT!
Follow them on Facebook and Instagram (@BDJBox) 🙂